NDS - No Draw Screw - Quick-Change - Sealed Mandrel
Speedgrip’s NDS Quick-Change Mandrel uses a rear bayonet collet connection that eliminates the need for draw screws and allows complete access to the face and outer diameters. This engineering enhancement improves workpiece accessibility to quickly changeover between part families and the Air Sensing feature allows for part seat confirmation.
- American made and in-stock for fast delivery
- Available for all standard spindle nose configurations
- Integrated workstop and collet for job-kitting
- Highly repeatable accuracy to 0.0003”
- Rear Draw Collet - Allows complete access to the face and OD of the workpiece for Turning and Grinding applications.
- One-piece collet design eliminates failure and contamination.
- Intelligent, Air Sensing feedback indicates workpiece is seated properly
- Faster machining spindle speeds without loss of gripping strength
- Bayonet design eliminates draw nut for greater workpiece accessibility and versatility
- Steering screws compensate TIR and concentricity
- Seven standard sizes ranging from 0.5” to 5” with custom sizes available on request
Workholding You Can Trust
- One-piece, sealed collet design for durability and extended life
- No draw screw configuration for OD and face machining
- Backed by more than 75 years of workholding solutions